Monday, June 24, 2024

Sometimes, they're almost too subtle. I'm not that quick...

 This is a perfect example of what I mean. 
It took me a full minute to get it...  
 
 
See what I mean about subtle? At first, I couldn't figure out why it was relevant, until I saw the goof on Obama's ears. As a side note, how much time you think DJT will spend on 'debate prep'? I'm guessin' about ten seconds. Meanwhile, Biden has to get out of the White House and go to Camp David - and I'll paraphrase a radio reporter from NPR here - to get away from the distractions being in his office may present'. Ya mean like doin' his friggin' job?
...  

...  

Yeah - we touched on this a bit yesterday and it still makes my head hurt 
for about 400 reasons. Howbout you?
...  

...  

Talk about subtle - that's friggin' genius...
...  

And then ya got this bitch. She was riding her bike in the street in front of me, 
and she wouldn't move over and let me pass. I was stuck driving behind her 
for a full 40 minutes yesterday.
...  

...  

...  

 
At CNN, they say 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' when it comes to a scroungy mutt like this guy. They reported on the annual World’s Ugliest Dog contest on Friday when it was held at the Sonoma-Marin Fair in Petaluma, California. Wild Thang, an 8-year-old Pekingese, was crowned the winner and collected the $5,000 prize after five previous attempts. 
Can you imagine doing a hit of blotter acid at yer buddy's house and this thing walks in to his living room? Fuck............
...

Here's a nice idea for a gift that's 
both elegant and very affordable...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
There's only one left - and it comes to you with free shipping!
...  

 
I post stupid shit on FB only because that's all it's good for. Yesterday I was looking at that 'memories' thing and this popped up. It's a frenched rack of lamb that I was prepping for the grille four years ago. It's also the last one I've bought. If memory serves me, that one cost around $ 14.00 at Sam's back then. 
That same rack at Sam's today is around $ 32.00. 
Way to go, Joe...
...  


Again - another one that's so subtle I don't get it...
...  

...  

...  

...  









1 comment:

  1. Man, I've always had the hots for Katy Segal. And Luiza is smoking

    ReplyDelete