Monday, June 3, 2024

Mid-Monday 'getting head' not-so-insignifica...

 
Glen Beck did a report on this whole thing on his radio show last week. 
It's truly frightening what people - not mad scientists, mind you - think they can accomplish with AI. 
These people are actually quite serious. Take a look at this short video and tell me the world isn't 'heading' for some seriously dangerous shit.
 
...

You know someone who's going to be
 celebrating a birthday or anniversary
 soon. Why not buy her this?
    
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's only $ 20.00 and that includes free shipping. There's only one left!
...  



1 comment:

  1. I can see my VA Hospital covering the cost of that procedure. LOL
    I can not keep my own face. Boy, what could go wrong with any of that?
    Off to Star Trek, I, mud episode for putting you in a robot body.
    Heltau

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here, but the priest is...