Sunday, May 12, 2024

Most of these protestants are desperate for attention, but this group s a bunch fruitcakes...

I musta missed something. Is 'Queers for Palestine' a real group? How many queers are there in Palestine? Juss' sayin'...  
 
 
Honest to god I wonder who comes up with a name that fuckin' stupid? 
Wuddya think'd happen to a 'queer' if Hamas got their hands on him 
or her - or whatever they are?
 

This guy calls himself a 'conservative Jew with long nails'. In this video he/whatever talks about the queers for Palestine. 
I'll be back later - it's gonna take a while to scrape the brain splatter off of my ceiling. But seriously - about the demonstrators - tell me you wouldn't run these fuckin' dipshits down if they got in front of your truck...



5 comments:

  1. I saw a few weird plots in Westerns,but I don't think I ever saw a gang named

    Rustlers for Lynch Mobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are going to piss off the wrong person and end up with an ass full of lead.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious as to what the life expectancy (in minutes) would be for a queer in Palestine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. send them over there

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll chip in for their transportation costs TO Palestine. No need to waste money on a round trip.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here, but what's his name is...