Wednesday, May 29, 2024

It's not Florida, but it is 'GatorAid'...

 
When I was on the job up in Newark, NJ, I dealt with a lot of crazy shit, but I never found myself rasslin' a gator, thankfully. The Post has this report of some suburban Georgia cops on a call about this 'gator who'd wandered in to a neighborhood. It's a funny story, and the video is here: 
...

Here's a nice idea for a simple gift, and you 
don't need a reason to buy them for her...
    
Click on the picture for more information on these beautiful earrings.
They're only $ 18.00 for the pair and that price includes free shipping!
...  




2 comments:

  1. Good cops. In my neck of Tennessee, I rescue box or pond turtles multiple times a month. Last year, I rescued a pre historic Snapping turtle. It was about 16-18 inches across the shell sideways, maybe 30ish pounds, so ugly, it was beautiful. As I was heading for the fence line, the wife was freaking right the fuck out, it seems, she thinks I should hang on to my parts longer. Hell, I was 72, how much longer do I even need them?...What?!...Oh...OK,...I need 'em all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because a cop happens to be in the right place at the right time, and in the right mood to do a good deed, doesn't make him/her a good cop.

    ReplyDelete