Friday, April 19, 2024

Was this playing on the radio when the guy set himself on fire today?

 To be honest, I'm not a big 'Boss' fan, 
but I do like some of his earlier stuff...
 
 
Oh, Sandy, the aurora is risin' behind us
This pier lights, our carnival life on the water
Runnin', laughin' 'neath the boardwalk
Ah, with the boss's daughter
Ah, remember, Sandy, girl
My, my, my, my, my baby
… Sandy
That waitress I was seein' lost her desire for me
I spoke with her last night
She said she won't set herself on fire for me anymore...
 
Yeah that's me with them (I'm on the right)...
...  

Someone you know has a birthday
or anniversary coming up.
Buy here this - she'll love ya more for it...
    
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's only $ 28.00 and that includes free shipping!
...  



2 comments:

  1. I'm no late-stage Springsteen fan, but "Rosalita" is a great piece of music

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume that this photo was taken before "The Boss" turned so incredibly disgustingly libtard.

    ReplyDelete