Tuesday, April 16, 2024

This is exactly how I know I'm going to hell...

 
The very first thing I thought of when I saw this picture was something to the effect of ' I wonder if it's easier for them to look both ways at stop sign or an intersection...'
And then I thought 'Can you imagine how the driving inspector/instructor at the motor vehicle place musta felt when they came in for their driving test. 
Yes, I probably am going to hell for that.
There actually is an artice about them driving here.
...  

Someone you know has a birthday
or anniversary coming up.
She'd probably love to have this.
    
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's only $ 40.00 and that includes free shipping!
...  




1 comment:

  1. I'm curious. Can one of them text while the other drives???

    ReplyDelete