Sunday, April 21, 2024

Seeking parady in everything is a waste of time and energy. Case in point?

 
Uncle Joe - do us all a favor. When you use words like 'fair' please tell us what you think it means, because we think you don't have a fuckin' clue about what's fair and what isn't. Is it 'fair' for me to have to use my money to pay off some art history major's student loan?
While I'm at it, those of us that live in the real world understand the concept of supply and demand. It's simple - if people actually gave a fuck about women's basketball, there'd be a bigger demand for attending games and watching it on TV. Duh...
For the record, I myself would rather watch ice melt before I'd ever want to watch any basketball of any kind. Juss' sayin'...
 ...  

 ...  

Let me say up front here that I have made a conscious decision about the blog going forward. As far as I can take it, I promise - from here on out - that nothing I post here will any relevancy to anything. Two and two don't and will never make four here. 
...  

...  

That's purported to show how we feel about different shit. I have to believe it's not 100% across-the-board accurate, but it may be close. But then again, since when does popular opinion carry any weight on anything?
 ...  

...  

I can't be the only one here who's mom and dad had a 
thing just like this in the center hallway of our house.
...  

C'mon now - the only reason you bought in in the first place was because 
of the name over the front door. Shut the fuck up already. Jeez.
...  

Members of the squad chiming in?
...  

...  

The concept of crime and punishment isn't very hard 
for most adults to grasp, but these libs who've never smacked their kids' ass even once for fucking up don't get it. 
Of course decriminalizing the shit will act as a fuckin' motivater for these druggies. The libs' logic is that the fear of hard prison time rarely stopped them anyway, so why not legalize the shit, right? Makes perfect sense to the wannabee users, anyway.
...  

I'm starting to get shit already from a certain person, 
and I 
only just decided to semi-retire on Thursday. Go figure...
...  

...  

...  

This is the notice I got from Google that I must have missed at the time. It seems it happened more than once and that's what cost me my AdSense account. I honestly don't know what I would have been able to do when this shit happens, because the dweebie little fuck who made this decision probably works remotely for Google from the basement of his mother's house. You get the mental image, don't you?
...  

...  

Someone you know has a birthday
or anniversary coming up.
Buy her this - she'll love ya more for it.
Or buy it for yourself...
    
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's only $ 28.00 and that includes free shipping!
...  


I never heard of this place before but it looks pretty cool. 
So much so, it may even be a bucket list thing. Check it out 
for yourself - it's owned by the National Park Service I think. 

... 

... 

How's the economy doing, Rabbi Joe?

At least two popular packaged matzo brands, Manischewitz and Yehuda, rolled out four-pound packages of the traditional Kosher food in that cost even more than the five-pound package did just a year ago. 
The situation is a classic case of “shrinkflation,” or when packages are downsized without a commensurate price cut.
... 













2 comments:

  1. the El Tovar is great but the best is Grand Canyon Lodge on the north rim. rustic from the 30's, a lot fewer people and better views. the south rim in the summer looks like you kicked an anthill for the people and traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still hear my momma screaming that phrase after all these years.

    ReplyDelete

Helping his buddy...