Friday, March 22, 2024

The sentiment du jour...

 For those of you in Rio Linda, that's means 'what people are thinking today' or something like that...  
 

I wonder if there can ever be anything that approximates a civilized election campaign. I guess I gotta stop huffin' on the hookah - I'm starting to think like a crazy person if that's what I'm thinking about.
...  

...  

That's subtle.I like subtle.
...  

I know I posted this earlier this morning, but I like it so much - 
so here it is if you missed it. Credit to the original photographer 
for the original B&W photo. I added the colorizing.
...  

If you missed yesterday post about these beligerant motherfuckers at the border, here's the accompanying video. These  troops are carrying AR's, and the Mexican motherfuckers are still defiant in their faces. We need to go back to the Billyclub and truncheon days to slow these pieces of shit down.
...  

...  

...  

...  

2nd Lt. Hugh Fletcher and his crew, and his dog mascot para-pup 'Salvo', of the 322nd Bomb Group - 452nd Bomb Squadron, with their B-26B-4-MA Marauder in 1944.
Whoever it was that did the colorization of the original print is really friggin' good at it. Juss' sayin'...
...  

There aren't many times I agree with this guy, but yeah.
...  

...  

You don't need a special occasion - or even a 
reason - to get her something nice. Just do it...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this bracelet.
It's only $ 28.00 and that includes free shipping!
...  

There aren't many times I agree with this fruitloop either, but yeah.
...  

...  

...  

...  

And I'll leave you with this nugget...
 
...  







4 comments:

  1. Jezabelle's crew appears to be American not RAF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're trying to channel Rush Limbaugh then you meant Yorba Linda, not Rio Linda. You're off your A-game today. It's all good though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://admin.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2007/11/30/rio_linda_explained_for_those_in_rio_linda/

      Delete

It's Twisted Hillybilly time again...

They do have a penchant for Daisy Dukes, these guys do... Her name is  Mikayla Demaiter. She's a canadian HillBetty.