Sunday, February 18, 2024

I like the guy and all, but donating money to a billionaire seems kinda stupid if ya ask me...


The wife of an investor has launched a GoFundMe to help fund former President Trump’s mounting legal expenses in the wake of Friday’s verdict in the New York fraud case. The GoFundMe has a goal of $355 million - the amount that Judge Arthur Engoron ordered Trump to pay nearly in penalties in a civil fraud case. As of Saturday night, the GoFundMe had already raised over $205,000 with more than 4,000 donors.
If you're in to this kinda shit, find it here:
...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

 
There are some things that I really do miss about living 
up in Jersey, but this sure as fuck ain't one of 'em. The town I 
usta live in got a foot of snow yesterday. Juss' sayin'...
...  

...  

An interesting take on this issue - as if any of us 
actually give a fuck. Find it here:

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  







4 comments:

  1. In case you are wondering, Jennifer, I like your boobs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with Hewett's boobs....

    As to the Trump monetary judgement, that's suspiciously almost the exact amount of free cash he has available. Almost like the prosecutors and judge knew how much actual greenbacks he had on hand. Makes you think, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was only after about three seasons of my wife & I binge watching that I realized there were ghosts in her TV series.

    Mark in PA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skeet Surfing. Great sport!

    ReplyDelete

Good Morning...