Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The tragic fact about heaven...
If you don't have Prime, sign up today and all the music is free. ... Do you listen to music in the background while you're on...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...

Interestingly, Google Translate says "mokusatsu" means "silence". I can see where that could be taken either way.
ReplyDeleteThis is pretty much likely to be 100% nonsense. Although the spoken sound would be the same - the words, written in Kanji, would be completely different. The response submitted was in writing. There's no way the translator would have confused the two. Further, it'd be a pretty poor translator who would (assuming that there -were- a change for confusion) who didn't contact the Japanese for clarification on such an important distinction.
Delete