Friday, November 17, 2023

If I lived in a place where this shit happened, I'd be the one going to jail...

 
San Fransisco and places like it where stupid shit like this happens on a regular basis must really suck to live in - or even near. When and if the day ever comes when I would be confronted by, or worse yet hassled, delayed, interfered with or otherwise have to deal in any way with jerkoffs like these mask-wearing dooshbags (or anyone like them), I honestly believe I'd lose my shit. Juss' sayin' - and I'm fairly confident I'm not the only one who believes as I do.
Don't these mental midgets understand that what they're doing will not effect any outcome - on anything - at any time. Ever? 
Buncha fuckin' idle-time tools...
 
...  

You know, Christmas is less than six weeks away.
Sometimes, a little, heart-felt gift
is the best gift of all to give...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this bracelet. 
It's  one-of-a-kind, only $ 55.00 and that includes free shipping.
There are a number of new items in her shop. Click here to see them all:

Just so you know my rationale, I'll be posting notices and stuff about Barbara's jewelry on every post now through Dec. 15th. I hope you guys'll get the hint...
...  


4 comments:

  1. I would like to see the other side of those people wearing sings like "we demand a cease fire".
    I bet it it says "we demand Hamas kills more babies".

    ReplyDelete
  2. a shame they were not just simply pitched off the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would pollute the Bay water. Can't have that in mexafornia, alla forbid that to happen.
      Heltau

      Delete

The 'Vacationer in chief'. What a great title...

...     According to this report , President Biden spent almost as much time on R&R as he did running the country. The 81-year-old comma...