Friday, October 6, 2023

You all (or is it y'all?) make all of this worth while...

 Just a thought - I really do appreciate all of the comments that you guys leave on the items I post. I try to find a balance between shit I like and what I think you all might be interested in. 
I obviously don't have the time to respond to every comment, but that doesn't mean I don't see each and every one of them. I really like the fact that your comments make this whole thing more interactive - it's just not me down here just spouting. 
 
 
That's just not true, Rhett - I do care. There have been nearly 15,00 comments made so far since this thing began. Thanks again to ally'all Bubbas and Bubbettes - and keep 'em coming. And don't believe the grumpy old guys...
 





6 comments:

  1. More accurately, it is "all y'all" since you are directing it to more than one of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the fight we need more like you damn good blog ty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been here long but i do enjoy all that you publish. I also do not comment often and i like your id the ladies, although i never have a clue even though i am old enough to know better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was younger, I was addicted to the morning newspaper.....now, I'm addicted to sites like this one.....many thanks, Joe....been a fan for a while now....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You manage to put together a fine collection of memes, boobs, art, and weird shit. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here, but Calvin is...