Thursday, September 28, 2023

A headline I couldn't make up if I tried...

 
 A rabid otter attacked a man last week in Florida, according to health officials. The Florida Department of Health said the attack happened Wednesday in Jupiter, Florida, in Palm Beach County.
The full story can be found here:
... 

You can buy her something elegant
 without breaking the bank...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this bracelet. 
There are a number of new items in her shop. Click here to see them all:


1 comment:

  1. Suprized an otter once on the COC. It charged and hissed at me. Then dissapeared. I was too busy backing up to see where it went. Seen many otters doing the work I was doing. Along with a lot of other wildlife. Fun times, If you like slogging up creeks in the winter, in chest waders, in the rian.

    ReplyDelete