Sunday, August 13, 2023

What are you reading these days? Ever read any of the Mitch Rapp books?

 This is what I've been reading for the last month or so. 
I got all of them at a used book shop for $ 12.00...  

 
Unfortunately, Flynn died very young in 2013 but this 
fuckin' guy could write a serious 'spy vs. spy' novel. 
The guys who took up his characters and story lines after 
that are just as good as he was...
Trust me, you'll like 'em. Juss' sayin'...

 
And no, it's not like Mad Magazine...

 ...  

Someone you know must have a birthday coming up. 
How about this for a gift idea?
 
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful handmade bracelet.
It's only $ 20.00 and that price includes shipping!
Click below to see all she has available today.
  ...  




5 comments:

  1. Read them all and I think Kyle Mills may do an even better job than Flynn. All great though. Tried reading some of the Brad Thor - Scott Harvath books and they are a poor imitation. The guys that took over all the Robert Parker series are pretty terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilbur Smith writes historical fiction and has several series published , I buy my books from Thriftbooks , highly reccomend them too .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Read them all, more than once.
    Too bad he died so young. Same with Tom Clancy.

    Evil Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with both anonymous above. I really hated the movie versions of Tom Clancy's books except the first "Red October" and it was really bad with the last one "Without Remorse" as it does not match anything in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed his portrayal of the Wash. D. C. weasels. I could just see Hillary, Harry Reid, etc. as the backstabbing traitors sell out the country.

    ReplyDelete