Thursday, July 20, 2023

An English guy did what you only wish you could do to a protestor...

 
 
The man, my newest idol - wearing a red hat - marches over to the protester, throws a punch at him, shoving him to the ground, before swinging a kick at him as he lies on the floor, sending the protester's phone flying across the tarmac. After being shoved to the floor the protester curls up on the road like the little Mary he is and covers his head as he tries to protect himself. The man can be heard shouting at the protester: "Stop fucking recording me."
Brilliant - as the Brits would say - simply brillaint. The JSO jerkoffs actually posted the video themselves. Click on this picture to see it:
 





8 comments:

  1. I love it when all those 'protesters' are wearing plastic oil-based vests.
    'Protesters' in quotes because they're just a bunch of hoodlums looking for fancy reasons to disturb other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this were the US, the populace would prefer that they just run the JSO shmuck over. All of them. It's more efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the drivers are handling the motorcycle gangs committing armed robbery. Great videos of car carnage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grab a leg and drag his ass to the gutter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. why are we accepting their definitions?
    What they are doing is violence!
    I am elderly; I am on my way seeking help for one of my many conditions: they are preventing me from reaching my destination in reasonable time.
    If I die as a result of their actions, have they murdered me?
    If I become more ill as a result of their actions, are they going to provide the support I'll require?
    No, sorry! what they are doing is not non-violent!
    Are we fools for accepting their definitions, for by doing so we are allowing them to win the argument.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just buy some oil in a can and spread it on these fools head and they will move.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fuckin A, Bubba....

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shitbags need to be cut off from sucking at the public trough and told to get a life and a job. Granted they are unqualified to do anything but sell bj's, even with their 4 or 5 college degrees in various worthless shit like Art or Peace Studies or Ethiopian Lesbian Dance Studies or Poetry.

    ReplyDelete

A Dame by any other Name is still...