Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Let me, at first, start out by saying this about that...

Rachel maddow is a piece of shit. Juss' sayin'...  
 
...  

Steep drops in sales of Bud Light continued to worsen for the sixth consecutive week, plunging by nearly 25% since the ill-fated promotion with transgender 'influencer' Dylan Mulvaney.
Every time I see that mug I can't help but think to myself 'What the FUCK were they thinking?' 
That's so fucked up it's actually kinda sad and funny at the same time. Yikes.
...  

I am an unapologetic fan of the Bronx Bombers and this guy, especially...
...  

Let's talk about this for about seven seconds and then move on, 
'cause that's all it deserves. 
This entire budget debate is about out-of-control Federal spending, and nothing more. The government will not 'default' on it's obligations this year. This budget sets up spending for NEXT year. And, as for the 14th amendment, he's fulla shit. That amendment deals with the debt accumulated during the Civil Fuckin' War. Jeez - do these people REALLY think we can't figure out shit for ourselves? Enough already.
...  

...  

...  

... 


Does this look somehow strangely familiar?
...  
 
Southside get a new nickname? Asking for a friend...
...  

...  

...  

...  

If any of the nuns at my Grammar School - Our Lady of Good Council
looked like Sister Raquel here, I'd still be in seventh grade.
...  

Mt. Fiji looks like a giant zit from the ISS
...  

... 

So, anyway, here's why that bottle of Jim Beam's Beam's Choice 
may look vaguely familiar...
 
The original genie bottle is actually made from an old, 1964 Jim Beam decanter. The props department had it hand-painted and decorated. During the first season, the bottle was handcrafted in black and gold but when I Dream of Jeannie joined the world of color in its second season, the bottle was remodeled to glam up the show and the glamorous persona of Barbara Eden.
... 

... 

... 






6 comments:

  1. No worries my friend, I'm still here. But I noticed lately on your site I come up as anonymous for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two of those Jim Beam bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Fact -- Barbara Eden had top billing on 'I Dream of Jeannie'
    Mark in PA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mt. FUJI I think you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fine compliment for the.....I'm at a loss as to how to describe it....Maddow creature....if she said the sun came up I'd have to question it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Modelo is another ABInbev brand. Need to quit ABINBEV, not only Bud.

    ReplyDelete

Good Morning...