Thursday, April 20, 2023

I was born in the 50's, so I was a teen in the 60's. Thank god for that timing...

 
When I was a kid, playing baseball, getting high and getting laid were pretty much all-consuming for me - and for damn near all of my friends (male and female) too. 
First time I did the deed I was 13. Second time didn't happen 'till I was nearly 16, so I spent a shitload of my teen years lying about sex. I'm just glad I was born when I was - a time when women (that's to say girls) were as sexually curious and adventurous as the boys were. That doesn't hold true anymore.
Today’s young people are swiping left on the idea of casual sex. Last year, research from Rutgers University-New Brunswick showed that casual sex has steadily decreased in recent years. Though many would suspect this was due to the pandemic, the trend actually pre-dates quarantines and shutdowns. And the reasons behind the decline in casual hookups differ between men and women. 
While factors like living at home with their parents and playing video games ranked as some of the reasons why young men were having less sex, there was a clear main reason behind why young women were having less sex: lower alcohol consumption.
 

The rise of stupid, carefully crafted deceptive concepts such as Dry January, the "sober curious" movement and the popularity of mocktails also indicate a cultural shift in the way kids consume alcohol. Put simply, since this generation is drinking less, they're having less casual sex. And that is more pronounced for women, who are more likely to express regret after a one-night stand than men.
The few times I did regret any one night stand was when I saw what she looked like in the morning. Juss' sayin'...
...  

...  

Of course, some adults don't feel the same way. 
Take these fans at a Dolly Parton concert, for instance...
...  

This is pretty cool. It took me a full 30 seconds 
to figure out what was going on here.
 
This is a real picture taken by photographer Keinichi Ohno. 
It's a single photo of a bird standing at the edge of some water 
with a wall and its reflection creating a fascinating optical illusion.
...  

...  

]
Every time you think you've heard the stupidest shit possible from this administration, POP - they come up with another one, and this one's a friggin' doozy...
As part of the Federal Housing Finance Agency’s push for affordable housing, homebuyers with good credit will soon have to pay higher mortgage rates and fees to subsidize people with riskier credit ratings, according to a report by The Washington Times.
A new federal rule enforced by the Biden administration will make it so that people looking to buy a home with a credit score of 680 or higher will have to pay about $40 per month more than people with worse credit when taking out a home loan of $400,000, the report said.
The new rule, which goes into effect on May 1, will affect mortgages from private banks across the nation. According to The Washington Times, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, federally-backed home mortgage companies, will establish the loan-level price adjustments (LLPAs).
 
 
Like I said - you couldn't make this shit up if you tried. 
It's really amazing - and sary...
...  

...  

...  

...  

I'm not talking about putting a beating on a total stranger for no reason whatsoever, but what do you think would happen if I were to find out that one of these guys was, say, my cousin or my next door neighbor? Asking for a friend.
 ... 
 
Mother's Day is three weeks away. Don't wait.
Need a gift idea for her? How about this... 

Click on the picture above for information on this specific item.
 
You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, 
your daughter or your girlfriend right here: 
...  

...  

...  

Calvin Graham was youngest U.S. serviceman to serve and fight during World War II. He enlisted in the Navy on August 15, 1942, at the age of 12. He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal and the Purple Heart.
...  

 
Best as I can tell, this is legit. Decide for yourself. If you are or were a US Facebook user who had an active account between May 24th, 2007, and December 22nd, 2022, you may be able to receive a portion of a multimillion-dollar class action settlement related to user privacy.
Facebook parent company Meta agreed to pay $725 million to resolve a lawsuit accusing it of granting Cambridge Analytica and other third parties access to private user data, which a judge has tentatively approved. The tech giant also faced accusations it misled users about how much control they had over their private information. Meta, however, denies it did anything wrong.
If you’d like to make a claim, you can do so online by August 25th, 2023. After answering a few questions, you’ll then be able to choose how you’d like to be paid, whether that’s through direct deposit, a prepaid gift card, or the likes of PayPal.
 

And besides - it's not like I'm some jerkoff out there pouring hot coffee on myself. Somebody hipped me to this and it doesn't cost shit to sign up. So what if it's only 20 bucks or some stupid amount - free money is free money right? Juss' sayin'...
...  

...  

...  














7 comments:

  1. I sure feel like a solid-gold dumbass for spending my life building a good credit score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy in the right pic (Mr. Graham ?) is in the uniform of the US Army as a paratrooper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received a check for 5 cents as my part of a class action lawsuit, I framed it and hung it on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It cost more than a nickel to process and mail the check. You spent even more to hang it on the wall.
      Still worth it to fuck up their accounting forever.

      Delete
  4. I hope the facebook thing isn't a scam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll get two more years of free Facebook and an autographed (facsimile) of Mark Zuckerberg. Some lawyer will get millions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A -Pedo Joe does NOT make laws
    B- Unconstitutional as hell.

    Isn't gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here, but Calvin is...