Monday, January 9, 2023

Redefining privacy...

These days, ya never know who's watching and/or listening. It's a little scary this digital world we live in...  

... 

There is one store about ten miles from my house that says it's 
a Sears Appliance Center, but they have virtually no inventory in the place. I guess you go in there, look at their computer and pick a unit. Couldn't you just do that from home? I'm so old I can remember back when Kenmore was a good appliance to buy.
... 

... 

... 

Here's something you probably didn't know you know, 
if ya know what I mean...

Jupiter 'shepherds' the asteroid belt, preventing the asteroids from falling into the sun or accreting into a new planet. It takes Jupiter 11 of 'our' years to rotate around the sun. 
Remember, it's the earth's rotation around the sun that is the basis of all of our time and measurement systems - all of which are contrived and arbitrary. How old did you say you are? What time is it?
... 

... 

... 

... 

It took the news media about 15 seconds to start making comparisons 
to Jan. 6. They're just so fuckin' predictable, aren't they...
... 

We were different kindsa kids back in the day. 
If you had a dime, you pretty much had something to do all day Saturday - or until it got stuck up in Mr.VanHouten's crabapple tree..
... 

I saw that that Prince Harry guy was on 60 Minutes last night with the white hair guy. Can anybody tell me why these people in the media would ever think we give a fuck about these two spoiled-rotten rich asswipes?
... 

... 

Do you have a cat lover who has a
 birthday, an anniversary or some other 
event worth celebrating coming up? 
 
Click on the picture above for information on these earfrings.  They're only $ 18.00 with free shipping.  
You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, your daughter or your girlfriend right here: 
... 

... 

I'll admit it now - there was a lot of stuff going on in Mad Magazine back in the early 60's that I just didn't get. Spy vs. Spy was one of them. It's funny - for some reason my father hated that magazine and wouldn't let us read it in the house. I never found out why.
... 

... 

I'm sure if I tried hard enough I could come up with some 
kinda smarmy-ass metaphor about Congress, but the truth is I dug this pic just because it apears to be seemless.
... 

... 

... 

... 

This is actually a real book. I think it's on Amazon. I should probably buy about 50 copies and have them in my truck to hand out to friends and neighbors. The nosy motherfuckers. Juss' sayin'...
... 

And that's why hotdogs are $ 8.00 and the beers are $ 10.00. Seriously - how and why did the Red Sox ever let Mookie walk away? Did they just go cheap and not wanna match LA's offer? He'da stayed if they did, and they probably wouldn't suck as much as they do now. Juss' sayin'...
... 

... 




1 comment:


  1. 10 for 12.50

    https://www.guillow.com/index.aspx

    ReplyDelete