Sunday, October 30, 2022

NYC’s most “haunted” place happens to be one of my favorite places in the whole world. Shit...


This is a crazy story as any I've ever heard one, and it's about a place I'm not only familiar with, but one I never knew anything about in any or all of the hundreds of wonderful days I've spent there... 
 

Find the full report here on the Post:

...  

Know a nice Irish gal who'd appreciate
something a little 'special' like this?
This may be just the thing for her...

Click on the picture above for information on this specific item.

You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, 
your daughter or 
your girlfriend right here: 


1 comment:

  1. and all this time, whenever I crossed there at night in the early '60s, I thought all the moans and groans I heard were coming from NYU Downtown students who didn't pass their last exam - uh, discounting the couples, that is!

    ReplyDelete

Mid-day car-lovers insignifica...