Thursday, July 7, 2022

Wanna meet a real 'Florida Man'? Here ya go...


A couple of month ago, Kevin Pavlidis was walking through tall grass on a tiny island in the Florida Everglades when he saw the snake coiled and glowing in the sun — 14.5 feet long and 85 pounds.
“Python!” he called out to his hunting partner, Anthony.
Wasting no time, Pavlidis grabbed the snake’s head, but she lashed up, causing the 25-year-old to lose his balance and fall on top of her.
“My hand went right into her mouth,” he told The Post. “Her razor-sharp teeth dug into my knuckles and that was excruciating. Usually they let go and take off. But because of where I was positioned, she didn’t. I felt the tissue tearing.”
 

Not a moment too soon, Anthony came to the rescue with a credit card. “He pushed his American Express card between my hand and the top row of her teeth, which pushed the meat of my hand out of her teeth and I was able to roll my hand free. That situation left me out of commission for a few days but the card was still usable.”
It’s just another day for the man who goes by the name “Snakeaholic” and who spends three to five nights a week bounty-hunting big snakes.
... 






2 comments:

  1. I wonder how much he makes off that job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he gets $ 50 a snake. Ain't exactly gettin' rich...

    ReplyDelete

The big window...