Friday, June 24, 2022

I'm starting a list of shit I don't understand...

 The first item on the list is why people get so fuckin' emotional about stuff that does not effect them in any way... 

There isn't a fuckable one in the bunch, so what are they so jacked up about? PS: If that shit ever happened on my street, it would not end well.
... 

Here's another one - why does this
 not apply across the board?

This is a screen cap of something someone posted on my Fakebook wall when I mentioned State's Rights in re Roe v. Wade. 
Why was it okay for these people to accept almost blindly the idea of forced/mandated vaccinations and mask mandates if this rule of thumb holds true? (Not asking for a friend)...
... 

Just one more and I'm done for today's bullshit. 


Doctors often consider fetal viability the point at which a baby can be resuscitated at delivery and can survive without significant morbidity. Many times this age of viability is about 18-19 weeks gestation.
After that, isn't it murder?
... 

I will end with this thought. I have participated in abortions (as the payee, of course). I think abortion is acceptable and reasonable, with limitations, meaning only up to a point. But I'm only a 'true privileged white male' (whatever the fuck that means) as I was called in that same FB thread. And that was from a person I had considered, if not a friend, certainly a significant friend of a friend. Juss' sayin'...
 
... 

On that note...
 
... 

... 

... 











1 comment:

  1. I look at the issue from the standpoint of evolution. Originally all species laid eggs. But that was dangerous. So mammals came up with the method of keeping the fetus inside for a further layer of protection. But the eggs or no part of the mother.

    ReplyDelete

Florida Man didn't get laid, but he did get fucked...

  This is a fairly normal heist thing here in Florida. A good looking girl hits on a guy and then robs him. In this case, there were three g...