These people are out of their ever-lovin' friggin' minds. Do they really think people will put up with this shit any more?
- Mayor Eric Adams wore the mask to a summit at the city's Great Hall today
- He removed it when answering questions from the press on the Covid outbreak
- Only a few other people who attended the conference wore the coverings
- Health commissioner Ashwin Vasan recommended New Yorkers keep wearing face masks today citing rising Covid cases across the state but he said officials expect the current wave 'will not last much longer'
- New York is at least the third Democrat city to recommend masks, behind Los Angeles and Philadelphia which already have the guidance in place
- More than half of 'Covid hospitalizations' in New York City are actually patients coming in for another condition and later testing positive, official figures show
- New York City has the fifth biggest Covid outbreak in the country, data shows
He removed it when he took to the stage to answer questions from the press, before putting the covering back on to leave the room. Only a few people in the crowd and on the stage also wore masks during the conference.
Health commissioner Ashwin Vasan urged residents to wear coverings again today because of growing cases of the virus. But he added that they 'don't anticipate... this wave will last much longer'.
In the advisory notice issued today, officials said all residents over two years old should now wear face masks in indoor public spaces. It added that people over 65, immunocompromised, or unvaccinated should also consider donning the coverings outdoors and avoiding crowded settings.
It is at least the third Democrat-led city to recommend face masks are used again in all indoor settings, behind both Los Angeles and Philadelphia.
Do you have a special occasion of some kind like a birthday, an anniversary or some other event
worth celebrating coming up?
This is just one example of the jewelry my wife makes.
Click on the picture above for information on this specific item.
There's a lot more different items of her jewelry available on Etsy.
Take a look at the one-of-a-kind jewelry my wife creates for women.
You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, your daughter or your girlfriend right here: