Okay, more than a couple. Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want you to meet a buddy of mine...
My Buddy Johnnie is a good drinkin' buddy. He can shoot the shit with just about anybody on almost any subject, drunk or sober. He...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...
Re: the typing/spelling cartoons:
ReplyDeleteI remember one from years ago, showing an executive standing in an open window, holding a note in his hand, and addressing his secretary. The caption was: "Really Miss Simms? 'Sewercide'??"
thanks
Delete#7....did your friend ever find her nose?
ReplyDeleteDidn't say she was a friend did I? I could never be friends with someone doesn't have a frikken nose...
Delete