Sunday, September 5, 2021

If it wasn't for the courage of the fearless crew...

 The Minnow mighta been lost but we certainly weren't. Lost in a drunken haze on the Chrystal River, maybe. Life is good... 
Spent the whole day yesterday on a friend's pontoon boat 
tooling around the river and the gulf. Remember what they say - 
'The best boat is a friend's boat'.
 
My crewmates for a terrific drunken river cruise. 
On the left with the yellow top is herself - 
the jewelrymeister...
... 

... 

Shell Island at the mouth of the Chrystal River 
certainly does have a Gilliganesque vibe to it. 
We spent the whole day drinkin' and swimmin'  
and drinkin' and barbecuin' and drinking. 
Life is good...
... 

Our floating bar for the day. Pontoon boats 
are a pisser. We had 12 people on that boat 
with no fatalities...
... 

If ya ever do find yourself in Chrystal River 
(the town) this is the GO-TO bar.
... 

The original crew...
... 

The ages-old argument is whether you liked Ginger or MaryAnne. I have my own preference. I liked 'em both. Especially in this episode:
 
... 

If you're one of those guys that preferred Ginger over Maryanne, this is for you.
... 

If you're one of those guys that preferred 
Maryanne over Ginger, this is for you.
I default towards the Brunettes
 all of the time. Juss' sayin'...
... 

Every once in a while I come across a gadget that I really like, and I'm happy to be able to tell you guys about it. 
This is one of them.
I leave one out in the lanai now and it stays fully charged all the time. I just plug my phone in to it whenever I'm out there - and it keeps the phone at 100%. It's impressive. I bought another one Monday morning that I'm gonna keep in  my truck.

For under $ 23 bucks, it's crazy not to have one. Even comes 
with the charger cord. Click on the picture or this link:
...  

North of the Chrystal River there's a little funky 
island town called Cedar Key. 
There's not a whole helluva lot to the island and the town, but, 
if you ever do find yourself there,  ya gotta have breakfast at this joint.

Funky little place with insanely great food. 
This whole platter (French toast, hash browns, 
eggs to order and bacon) is only $ 10.00. 
And REALLY nice people.
It's No. 3 on my all-time great breakfast places.
... 

Ya know - there's a great little idiom about
 living in Florida, and it's the absolute truth:

... 

... 

No matter what you may be looking for, you can click on any
 Amazon link - you can even click on Nicci's butt - to get to Amazon. 
 ... 

... 

... 

Do you have a special occasion - like a birthday, an anniversary 
or some other special event worth celebrating coming up? 
You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, your daughter or 
your girlfriend right here. Below are some samples of the jewelry my wife makes.

Click on the picture above for information on this item

Iridescent Metallic Olive Hand Beaded Cuff Bracelet with Silver Accents
Click on the picture above for information on this item

See some more for yourself by clicking here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 






6 comments:

  1. Well Tallahassee itself ain't particularly "Southern"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'd do Ginger, but I'd go steady with MaryAnne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you put an H in Crystal River?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cause I needed somebody to nitpick the shit outta the post bubba....

      Nice catch.

      Delete

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly are still sending these young lovelies our way...

I like it - and evidently so did the Twisted boys,  but I does believe that's some AI magic there. Comes from a 100% bullshit Twitter s...