Friday, June 4, 2021

Not if - but when I win the lottery (and I'm gonna), I'm getting two of these.

 My dream car has always been a Mustang GT - maybe even a Shelby - but I'd be happy with any two of these... 


Yeah - kinda just like those two...
... 

... 

... 

... 


I don't care if that's a 'stang or not...
... 

... 

... 

... 

 ... 

What an amazing difference this thing 
has made at our house.


These things work great. Try one for yourself.
There's more information about how these work right here. 
Click on the above picture or this link:
... 

... 

... 


Looks like it may be Prom Night...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This is a really comfortable work shoe, 
and I hate work shoes. 
I just can't wear sneakers all the time.


Find 'em here at a really good price$40 bucks:
...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

 ... 

...

... 

... 

Saved the best for last because I can 
and that's what I do...

... 

Take a look out the front door
at the American flag on your pole. 
Maybe it's time to replace it.


Celebrate America by buying American-made.
You'll find it right here for under $ 20 bucks:
...  


She's added here just for effect.
...  


She's added here just for effect, too.
Because I can...
... 

...   

Guys - have a birthday, an anniversary or some 
other event worth celebrating coming up? 
You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, your daughter or your girlfriend right here. This is some of the jewelry my wife makes.


Click on the picture above for information on this item

Click on the picture above for information on this item

There's a lot more different items of her jewelry available on Etsy. 
Take a look at the one-of-a-kind jewelry my wife creates for women. 
See some more for yourself by clicking here:
It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 
...   





1 comment:

  1. Ref #1, one is going to be way too high maintenance and the other is a beautiful car.

    ReplyDelete

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly keep sending these young lovelies our way - they're the gift that keeps on giving...

  ...    Speaking of gifts... Someone you know has a birthday or anniversary coming up. She'd probably love to have this.        Click o...