Saturday, April 10, 2021

What could possibly be twice as sexy as a beautiful girl in a bikini? How about twins?

Yeah - they're out there. Finding them might be a little bit of a problem, but at least we have 'em here... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I think this may now be the best deal they've 
ever offered on the smaller tablets.


For under $ 50 bucks you can't go wrong.
Check it out here or click on the picture:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Do you carry a pocket knife? 
If, not, why not?  

This is the model knife I've carried damn near every day of my life, at least since I was around 12 years old. It's almost hard for me to understand guys that don't carry a pocket knife. but that's a story for another day and a coupla  beers. 


Take a look at this knife and see if it wouldn't be the perfect pocket knife for you also. Schrade makes good knives and today  it's on sale for under $ 23 bucks! 

Click on the link or the picture for more info.
... 

... 

... 


I know - I violated the 'no selfies' rule.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

And the best two for last...

... 

Before I got one of these, it was almost better 
to use the next door neighbor's WiFi instead of ours. 
These things work great. Try one for yourself.



There's more information about how these work right here. 
Click on either of the above pictures or this link:
... 

... 

... 


Click on either of these two pics to see for yourself.


Click on this link to see all she has to offer:
... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday night insignifica...

Not that I have any personal knowledge of this, but... ...    Make her happy for Mother's Day. Buy her this bracelet. You still have tim...