Saturday, March 20, 2021

It's Saturday Night right? So - I got this fever, and it ain't COVID.

 It must be something else... 

... 

... 

“An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk 
to spend time with his fools.”
- Ernest Hemingway          
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

“A man is a fool is he drinks before he reaches the age of 50, 
and a fool if he doesn’t afterward.”
- Frank Lloyd Wright        
... 


Why is this here twice? It's here twice because that shit never ever happens at any of my parties, so I thought - if I repeat it - ahh fuck. Never mind.
... 

... 

Do you have one of these? 

This thing makes an unbelievably outrageously good toasted sandwich. 
If you've never had one. I can't explain it - ya gotta try it for yourself.



Find one for yourself by clicking on the picture or here on this link:
... 


As far as I'm concerned (and thankfully I'm in charge here) the side boob babe will never ever get old. 
 
I am a complete sucker for that kinda magic. 
... 

... 

... 

“Writer’s block is a fancy term made up by whiners 
so they can have an excuse to drink heavily.”
- Steve Martin         
... 

... 

...  

... 

... 

... 

... 


I'm so old I can remember when Saturday Night Live 
was still kinda funny...
... 

... 

... 

I just got this tablet for my wife so she can 
do her online stuff on Etsy with it. She loves it.



Click on the picture or this link:
... 


Wherever that party is that they're going to, 
I wanna go some day.
... 

... 

... 

A gorilla walks into a bar and says, “A scotch on the rocks, please.” The gorilla hands the bartender a $10 bill. The bartender thinks to himself, “This gorilla doesn’t know the prices of drinks,” and gives him 15 cents change.  The bartender says, “You know, we don’t get too many gorillas in here.” The gorilla replies, “Well, at $9.85 a drink, I ain’t coming back, either.”
... 

... 

... 

Speaking of my wife's Etsy stuff - are you maybe trying to find 
a nice gift or surprise  for your wife or girlfriend? 
Take a minute and look at the jewelry my wife makes. It's not expensive 
and it will make a really nice gift for someone special to you. 

Click on the picture for information about the items above.

Click on the picture for information about this item
 
There's a large variety of items that she makes that are available on her Etsy 'storefront'. See all that she has to offer in her 'store' by clicking on this link:

It's really nice stuff and the prices include 
free shipping to almost anywhere! 
... 

... 

... 











4 comments:

  1. The gorilla joke got me to me today Joe.being in that business for a lot of years in my life we substituted gorilla for something else though. And over charging was a sure way of not seeing any of those types again".....if ya get my drift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've owned a couple of bars and restaurants over the years. There's no way I'd tell ya the shit we did to people to keep them from coming back.

      Delete