Thursday, March 25, 2021

Did you get your 'stimulus check' yesterday? Do you really feel 'stimulized'?

 Or, like me, do you feel like some jerkoff in Washington is throwing somebody else's money out the window somewhere... 


It harkens back to historic old vote-buying days and theories, but the Dems will never mention it in any way. 
We may or may not spend it, but if we do it'll change hands 100 times, so I guess it's a good thing. Time will tell.
... 

... 

... 

... 


Bellmawr, NJ’s Atilis Gym has a long history of scrapping with Phil Murphy during the COVID-19 pandemic and has accrued six-figure fines in the process. 
The most visible of the gym’s two owners – Ian Smith, who was recently banned from American Airlines for refusing to wear a mask – now has a new controversial plan sure to raise the ire of the facility’s detractors: free memberships for the unvaccinated.

... 


This is the 'Pons Fabricius' (In Italian it's Ponte Fabricio, meaning "Fabricius' Bridge") or Ponte dei Quattro Capi, and it"s the oldest Roman bridge in Rome still existing in its original state. It is still functional and is used every day. Built in 62 BC, it spans half of the Tiber River, from the Campus Martius on the east side to Tiber Island in the middle in the heart of Rome. 2,100 years old and as good as it was the day it was built...
... 

... 


And it was uphill both ways and we were barefoot. 
Yeah - that's the ticket.
... 
... 


The questions from the press had to be submitted by last Thursday. Last fuckin' Thursday, so he could practice his answers? How do these people get away with this fuckin' nonsense - or worse, why do we tolerate this kinda bullshit?
... 

... 

Do you keep a First Aid kit in your vehicle? 
It's only $ 25 bucks, so why not?


This is a pretty good one - take a look:
Comes complete with a FREE Bonus 32-Piece Mini First Aid Kit
...  


No fuckin' duplicity there, is there? Fuckin' dooshbag.

... 


That good ole' Kentucky boy can park 
in my driveway any day of the week...
... 

I don't get it - do you?
... 

... 

“It’s not the specter of aging that haunts me. Rather, it’s the far greater fear of having aged and having nothing to show for the aging.” 
– Craig D. Lounsbrough       
... 


Buddy Deppenschmidt, a drummer and educator who co-conceived the landmark 1962 album 'Jazz Samba' by Stan Getz and Charlie Byrd, died in hospice on March 20 near his home in Doylestown, PA. He was 85. If you don't know Buddy's body of work, maybe it's time you learned. Start with the album I mentioned.
... 


Like I said - I'm not big on memes 
but this one's pretty damn good.
... 

... 

... 

... 

“Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, 
you’ve got to start young.” 
– Theodore Roosevelt      
... 

 ... 

Great tool bags. I have a couple of them.


Get a couple for yourself here at a great price:
... 


Pretty soon it'll be legal everywhere, and I think it blows. Too many of my friends have done serious hard time for possession and/or dealing weed and now you'll be able to buy it at the corner candy store? How do all those guys get all those friggin years back? It's like the old prohibition days but much worse.
... 


... 


But we knew him as 'Uncle Floyd', and he was a local legend. 
If ya don't know who he is/was, google him.
... 

... 


She was on last night's post, but I thought her
 worthy of a re-post. Hope you agree.
... 

RIGHT CLICK ON THIS LINK TO OPEN IN A NEW TAB:

...  

...  

...  

...  








5 comments:

  1. It is truly amazing what type of engineering and architecture went on during the days of the Roman Empire, bridges, sewerage, aqueducts and castles and then for almost 1000 years it seemed any type of new ideas or thoughts went silent.
    .
    Biden at 1:15 today = must see TV. But watch how kind the press will be to him.Curious how he is going to explain what is happening down at our borders as NOT being a crisis.
    .
    The Calvin & Hobbes frame, I remember being in trouble and running like that to great my father and giving him my side of the story before my mother gave him the actual truth. Bless her heart though,despite all of her threats she rarely ratted us out to dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some stuff just couldn't be hidden. Like when my brothers set fire to the field behind the house and the fire department came. I laughed, because this time I wasn't the one in trouble.

      Delete
    2. Yeah - I burned down our garage when I was around 7. My ass still hurts to this day for the kickin' it got that night...

      Delete
  2. I'll wait for the highlights on the Presser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could find more Beulah. Excellent show for 1950.

    ReplyDelete

What's a cat nap?