Friday, January 29, 2021

Girls. I need girls. Lotsa girls. And I need a drink. I need girls to drink with. And I need them now.

 Thank god there's a place for all of that. I call it 'right here'. Damn right, Skippy... 

I need the girls to start me off.

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


I wanna go to that bar. Just once.
... 

... 

... 


This may be the Sunshine State and all that happy shit, but Florida does get a little nipply this time of year. In the mornings it can be in the low 40's for quite a while till the sun kicks in. What I do - kinda like Sheldon on Big Bang - is wear a long-sleeve T-shirt under a short-sleeve one. That way if it does get a little toasty during the day (usually gets up to mid 70-ish), I just peel one off and I'm good for the rest of the day.
 
I found a good source for a great t-shirt. 
You might wanna check it out for yourself. It's here:

 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


THAT is incredibly sexy.
... 

... 

Great tool bags. I have a couple of them.



Get a couple for yourself here at a great price:
... 

... 

... 

Okay - maybe we should have some of the regular girls finish this up for us.

... 


That's a soda bottle. Do you care? I don't. 
Maybe they're makin' rum and cokes
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

And, as always, save the best for last.

... 

Why not take a minute and look at the jewelry my wife makes? It's not expensive and it's really nice stuff.


You still have time to find something nice for your wife or girlfriend and get it delivered for Valentine's Day.. 




There's a lot more different items of her jewelry available on Etsy. 
It's really nice stuff and the prices include 
free shipping to almost anywhere! 
See some for yourself by clicking on any
 of the pictures above or click here:
...  

... 

I know you think this is overkill, but it's legit. I can't say this enough here. Personal safety is something that I still take very seriously. I really think you should as well.. 

Readers here have been telling me for a while now that not only are they 
buying them for themselves,  they're buying them for their kids, 
their girlfriends and their wives. I think that's a great idea. 
 

There are different strengths available here:
...   

...  

...  

... 

  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's another really sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly.

Her name is Jessica Barton and she IS a Georgia peach...