Saturday, January 9, 2021

A real, no-doubt-about-it bevy of babes. Rule 5? That number might not be big enough.

 You do realize that these are my favorite kinds of posts, don't you...

 

... 


That ass is way too big for me...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


THAT is high maintenance, bubba...

... 


Want go to Amazon? Just click on the banner above and you're there...
... 


... 

... 

... 


If she was twins I'd want both of 'em...
... 

... 

... 


If my teachers ever looked like her 
I'd still be in school.
... 


That's kinda patriotic, no?
... 


That's what friends are for, right?

... 

A great idea to keep in the trunk.


Find it here:


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Holster them puppies...
... 


And that's why I'm a Gators' fan now, too...
... 

... 

This is a really comfortable work shoe, 
and I hate work shoes. 



Find 'em here at a really good price - under $40 bucks:
...   

Let's let the girls take us home tonight...

... 


One of my all-time favorites...
... 


That looks like way too much fun.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Ya know what I'm having for dinner tonight...


Pizza here in Florida is just fuckin' terrible. It may be the water, or it may just be that these people down here suck at making pizza. The only way we can ever have a reasonably good pizza is to make it at home. I made this one - half pepperoni for me -  last night. It did NOT suck. 
You gotta make your own pizza at home like I do. The first and most important trick is to have a really good pizza stone to bake the pie on. Then put your oven on as hot as you possibly can (not broil, dummy). When you're done with the stone NEVER EVER clean it with water or anything else. That's the trick to seasoning the stone. Leave the shmutz on the stone - trust me.

Here's the stone I have :


You can get one for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 





5 comments:

  1. If you ever get to Kelsey's, you'll change your mind about pizza in Florida.

    They are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a stone for Christmas. Eager to use it for pizza, not just flatbreads. What is your dough recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not Publix supermarket here in florida sells a great dough. Had it again last night

      Delete
    2. Never use water on the stone. Just scrape it clean enough.

      Delete

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly won't stop sending these young lovelies our way...

...    You'll find our Twisted Hillbilly buddies here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086379333744