Monday, November 23, 2020

Lingerie and bikinis? Tough choice if ya havta make one.

That's a choice I'd never want to have to make...  
 
If you're confused about which you prefer, here's a little live Earl Garner to help you make up your mind...


Like what you're hearing here? 
There's so much more great Jazz to 
explore with Amazon Prime Music. 

Find out for yourself - right click on the banner to make it 
open in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 

Okay - decision time. You're welcome, by the way...


... 


Won't be throwin' that one back...
... 

... 

... 

... 


She is most definitely a keeper.
... 


That's her, too...
... 

... 

This is the speaker I got for streaming music out in the lanai. 
The sound is amazing, and I can leave it out and not worry about rain or snow. Only kidding about the snow...



You'll find it here:
... 

... 


And that's her...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


And that's her - ya see a pattern here?
... 

... 

A fitness tracker/smart watch for under $ 40.00? 
How about $ 24.00 bucks? 
Yup - it's on sale today!



FIND IT HERE - A GREAT GIFT IDEA!
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

If giving a gift card as a present isn't 
'personal enough', how about this? 




My wife's jewelry is now available on Etsy. 
It's really nice stuff and the prices include 
free shipping to almost anywhere! 


See some for yourself here:
... 









2 comments:

  1. Well I certainly don’t know who “her” is but thanks for keying in on her.What an absolute stunner

    ReplyDelete

From my lips to god's ears...

 I don't know that I'm any kinda great thinker,  but didn't I kinda talk about this the other day?   ...    ...      Every time ...