Sunday, October 4, 2020

You'll get a kick out of this - wanna see who's reading this blog?

Our readers come from all over the world... 

And I'm grateful for each and every one of you. 
Thanks for checking in!


Okay - who's the guy from Newark? 
You know that's my home town. Check in...
... 


That visitor from Mjoelby, Östergötland  - that's Sweden!
... 

... 


That Lady Lake one is actually me checking my own stuff.
Cool technology, huh?
... 


All the way down under? Very cool.
... 

... 


The one from Marbach am Neckar? That's Germany!
... 


That visitor from 'Swidnik, Lublin'? That's Poland!  
... 

... 

Juss' so ya know, the system only gives me the information you see here - nothing more, so there's no personal or other data involved.
... 

... 

... 

... 

Time to get a better tablet maybe? 
This is one helluva tablet for under 150 bucks. 

I just got this very one for my wife. She loves it.



CHECK IT OUT HERE:
... 

... 

2 comments:

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will eat you...

A sandwich shop in Vancouver thought it would be funny.  The staff at Big Star Sandwich Co. heard Liam Neeson was filming a movie nearby — s...