Thursday, October 22, 2020

What a bunch of whiney-ass friggin' crybabies. Jeezzz......

 And I'm not just talking about politicians. These days it seems like almost everybody's just a frikkin' crybaby with some petty little bullshit thing to whine about... 


... 
 
Grownup Senators say 'We don't 
wanna play with you'. Jerkoffs.

... 

None the less...

... 


Looks like the Prez likes it here. He was here already this year, and Pence was just here two weeks ago. 

... 

... 


... 

He's 'self-quarantining' for two weeks. 
What a jerkoff.


NJGov. Phil Murphy was at a bar in Hoboken Saturday night when he came into contact with a senior staffer who later tested positive for the coronavirus, a spokesman for the governor said Wednesday evening.

The governor and first lady were at a social event at Pilsener Haus & Biergarten with Murphy’s communications director and his wife, Murphy senior adviser Dan Bryan said. Murphy and his wife were there for a little over an hour, he said. Deputy Chief of Staff Mike Delamater, who learned he had tested positive for the virus Wednesday, “joined toward the end of the gathering” for about 15 minutes. 

And because of that, he's staying in his basement just like his idol, Joey B. 

... 

Right click on the banner to open it in a new tab or window:

...

... 


And no, I'm not a homer - I don't even like these guys. I'm a baseball fan first, an American League fan second, and a Dodger hater third. But again, who gives a fuck this year?
... 

... 


I don't wanna piss on your campfire or anything, 
but I do want to remind you that this movie 
took place in 2021, so...
... 

Where ya been hidin', dooshbag?

... 

... 



This is a helluva long gun and pistol case all in one. 
Find it here:
... 


In her own words: "Here’s the thing. When I first moved to Hollywood, I was too embarrassed to ask my dad for rent money. I was young and I wanted to do it on my own. So, I did these lingerie shots and from the moment I said I would do them, I thought, 'I shouldn’t be doing this, but I’m not going to ask my dad for money, so I’m just going to do it!' Once I got Wheel of Fortune and some fame, Hugh Hefner then bought those pictures. He’s the one who put me on the cover of the magazine. I didn’t do it for Playboy."
 
"I did not want them on there, but it happened. I was very thankful that I had such support behind me. I remember going on Johnny Carson and saying, 'I’m so sorry, this is what happened.' And this is a lesson that applies today: Never do anything that you don’t want to do. Listen to your instincts and follow it. I said, 'I made a mistake, I’m sorry and I just hope I don’t lose my job over it.' Fortunately, I didn’t. I could have, you know? It was a great lesson to learn, but what can I say? I did something I shouldn’t have done."

I, for one, am glad she did. 
She's still a fox all these years later.

... 

... 


Unbelievably marginal pop-singer wanna-be 
pisses people off at the Country Music Awards.
 
Well, who the fuck thought about inviting her anyways? Morons.
... 


Yup. Gonna be a weird Halloween...
... 

Biden is hunkered down in his basement bunker with 
his advisors 'prepping for the debate' tonight.

... 

... 

The NJ State Department of Health has FINALLY issued directives aimed at allowing more families see their loved ones in nursing homes after months of criticism from relatives who said they have been denied entrance. All long-term care facilities in the state with no new COVID cases in the last 14 days may allow expanded indoor visitation under a set of new criteria outlined in the Health Department directive.
 
These motherfuckers have destroyed so many lives and families it's unbelievable. There's a special place in hell for the people that passed these kind of regulations.
... 


1969 Pepsi magazine ad by artist John Alcorn
... 

... 

Top of the front page, NY Times. 
Must be important shit, right?


When you figure out what exactly they're trying to say with this graphic, 
please gimme a call a 1-800-GIVAFUK

... 

Personal pepper sprayer devices are a very popular item these days, and they're gonna get even more popular as we get closer to the election.

Ya never know what kinda bullshit ya might run into these days, and no matter who gets elected, the streets are probably gonna get really fuckin' stupid for quite a while. People have told me that not only are they buying them for themselves,  they're buying them for their kids, their girlfriends and their wives. I think that's a great idea. Better safe than sorry is the best way to be these days...
... 
 



There are a couple different sizes and strengths available here:
...  


Yup. Kid's toys. Right. Gotcha.
... 


Can't even imagine the kinda perverted shit these two were in to. 
Somebody call Willie C - he'll know...


... 


My brother TJ's little piece of paradise on the Gweebarrah River in Doochary, County Donegal.
... 


Thank god some of us are actually involved in genuine pursuits of real knowledge. NASA released incredible video and images showing the moment OSIRIS-REx touched down on the asteroid Bennu, more than 200 million miles away from Earth, Tuesday night. Footage shows the spacecraft's 11-foot robotic arm crush through porous rock on the asteroid's surface upon initial contact. OSIRIX-REx then fired a burst of nitrogen gas to stir up dirt and rock from surface in a 'rubble shower'. 
 
The spacecraft spent five seconds of the six seconds of contact collecting the material before backing away. The team on Earth received confirmation at 6.08pm EDT that successful touchdown occurred.While the mission was executed as planned, it will take about a week to determine if the goal of 60 grams of sample was collected.
... 


I had no idea Lou Reed had his own comic book -
 did you know about this and not tell me?
... 

... 


I had a dog that stupid once.
... 

... 


Again, it's all shit that's been public knowledge for years. Who gives a fuck and why would anyone waste their time writing about stupid, unimportant shit like this? 
 
Oh, that's right - I forgot. They do it for the vapid, brain-dead dooshbags that'll buy this kinda tripe. Jeez. Wudda world.
... 

I'll leave ya with this:


... 


I'll ask again - how many days before this 
dickhead decides to swallow the  barrel?
... 

These are simply great tool bags.



Get a couple for yourself:
... 

... 

The coronavirus is still gripping the city, a fiscal meltdown looms and New York has been rocked this year by civil unrest, but instead of stepping up, Mayor Bill de Blasio has been stepping out.
 
Hizzoner has taken to regularly walking off the job - literally - in the middle of his workday for meandering, sometimes hour-plus jaunts, generally in his old Brooklyn neighborhood, while the city remains in crisis

... 

... 
 
This has 'Florida Man' written all over it. I really dig these kinda 'guy disappears and then suddenly' kinda stories:

... 

And, in the end, we will all go to hell because of what we've allowed others to do to us. This is from a friggin' MEN'S magazine. I swear to god. It really is.

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Seriously - this is one helluva tablet 
for under 150 bucks. 
 
I just got this very one for my wifeShe loves it. 




CHECK IT OUT HERE:
...  



...  

...  

...  

...  

Can't get away with not throwing in a shot for my wife - there'd be no living with her, if ya know what I mean... 
 
Want to find something nice 
for your wife or girlfriend? 
Even better - let them get something nice for themselves...


My wife's jewelry is now available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 

See some for yourself here:










5 comments:

  1. Always been meaning to ask you, how did your brother wind up in Ireland? Nice place by the way. But I know I personally would never leave the USA, just me though. Both my parents immigrated here from Sicily and never once thought of moving back. In fact my father never returned and my mother went back once after my dad died & said that she was satisfied but would never go again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya marry an Irish girl, she's gotta go back and be near her family once she has kids. Mary a girl from Italy? Fugedaboutit - within a week her whole friggin famiy'll be living with you!

      Delete
    2. Well in my case I did marry an Italian girl and on and off through the years we played host to many of her family. But I got lucky, they all contributed to everyone's welfare and once they got up on their feet they never forgot us. In fact 2 of my nephews who stayed with us after their was killed.General contracted our new home and took not one dime for themselves

      Delete
  2. The thing about Cary Grant and Scott was started by a writer who made a living writing fictitious bios of people after they died. He's the same moron that claimed the reason Errol Flynn didn't serve in WWII was because he was a Nazi. And lots of actors batched up. Henry Fonda and Jimmy Stewart, Errol Flynn and David Niven.

    Actors weren't paid all that much by the moguls.

    And nobody cares what Frank says. Like Pelosi Galore, he's a Commie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine the pussy that floated through their house? Holy shit...

    ReplyDelete

Calvin's history lesson...