Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Having a cocktail or a beer with Beautiful women wearing bikinis. How can you go wrong?

 As long as it's the women that're wearing the bikini you're golden... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I think I mentioned a weeks back that I had
 gotten a new weekender - short trip bag.

Well I'm finally going!
 
We're gonna do exactly what I said we would - gonna trek down to Key Largo for a few days and have a coupla drinks at Snapper's. If ya need me next week I'll be at the bar...
 


Anyway, I really do like this bag - 
especially priced under $ 17.00! 

Click on the description here:
... 

... 

... 

... 



Remember - The big Amazon Days event ends tonight - do NOT miss the opportunity for some really great deals!
... 

... 

... 

... 

This was one helluva tablet for under 150 bucks. 

HOW ABOUT THIS - TODAY ONLY - $ 79.99. 


UNBELIEVABLE THE SALES THEY'RE HAVING TODAY!!

I just got this very one for my wife so she can do her 
online stuff on Etsy with it. She loves it.



CHECK IT OUT HERE:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 


Okay - maybe they're not in bikinis 
but it sure is interesting...
... 

... 

... 


That's awfully Stormy...
... 


Find a woman who'll take care of you as well as this one cares for her beer and yer in like Flynn.
... 

This is a very popular item these days, and it's gonna get even more popular as we get closer to election week.

Ya never know what kinda bullshit ya might run into these days, and no matter who gets elected, the streets are probably gonna get really fuckin' stupid for quite a while. 
 
People have told me that not only are they buying them for themselves,  they're buying them for their kids, their girlfriends and their wives. I think that's a great idea. Better safe than sorry is the best way to be these days...



There are a couple different strengths available here - find the one that's right for you:
...  







2 comments:

  1. GeezJoe,whey did you toss in the tattooed skank in the polka dot bikini? Are you just checking to see if we’re reading your entire posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sad part is you know who she is Tonymeboy....

      Delete