Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Getting lost in great ideas is easy. I do it all the time.

 And sometimes, the great ideas are even my own. But they're few and far between... 

... 

Here's a good case in point of what I'm talking about when I say 'Big ideas'.


In the mail the other day I got a $ 20.00 gift card - for my birthday - from the company that makes the cigars I smoke. 

To me, that is a brilliant 'big idea'. That is brilliant marketing and that is exactly how ya build customer loayalty.


For the record I smoke the unfiltered 'SWEETS'.
... 

3 comments:

  1. I think Trump uses these rock stars songs on purpose knowing that it will outrage their fragile sensibilities. Either way I think it's hilarious. TRUMP 2020!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Joe, cut Bonjovi some slack. 40 is the largest crowd he's drawn in years. Its a come back tour!!!

    (Honestly, I didn't even know he was still alive. Thought he died years ago)

    Hope you are holding out well down there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're a lot better off here in Florida than we could be elsewhere. And I ain't cuttin' JonBovi any slack. fuck him.

      Delete

Who is this Dame?