Saturday, August 22, 2020

A treatise on beautiful women - or how I learned to love Rule 5 girls.

It wasn't hard - I just had to open my eyes. 
See for yourself... 



“There's treachery in her hips, rebellion in her heart & 
magic in her mind.”
― Curtis Tyrone Jones
... 


“How beautiful a woman can be 
if kindness is her true beauty.”
― Debasish Mridha
... 

... 


“A trim and tan bikini clad Aphrodite”
― Richard L. Ratliff
... 


“The perfect accompaniment to a lovely dinner 
is not an ageless wine, but a beautiful woman.”
― Anthony T.Hincks
... 

Great tool bags. 
I have a couple of them.



Get a couple for yourself here at a great price:
... 



“Mind of engaging empathetic intellect
A woman of complex and lasting beauty”
― Richard L. Ratliff, It's About Time
... 



“When you walk into a room, you have the grace 
and gravitas of an empress, and I swear, 
even the Deities must pause to look at you.”
― Amélie Wen Zhao
... 


“Even the most beautiful woman will lose her flavours. However, the flavours of the woman who is always 
in touch with her sensuality will outlive her.”
― Lebo Grand
... 



“Longing for love makes a woman beautiful and beloved.”
― Debasish Mridha
... 


“A beautiful woman is the hundred percent attractive 
at every place if no one other is with her.”
― Ehsan Sehgal
... 

Got my wife one of these. 
She loves counting her steps. Go figure. 
But seriously, they do help...



Get one here:

...  


Trust your beauty to shine from your eyes 
and into the souls of that deserve you.”
― Melody Carstairs
... 


Do you know the difference between a beautiful woman 
and a charming one? A beauty is a woman you notice,
 a charmer is one who notices you. 
- Adlai Stevenson 
... 


"Beauty is as relative as light and dark. Thus, there exists no beautiful woman, none at all, because you are never certain that a still far more beautiful woman will not appear and completely shame the supposed beauty of the first." 
- Paul Klee
... 


"I love women who love me."
- Donald J. Trump
... 


"A girl with huge boobs that likes to play 
strip beer pong is always welcome at my parties"
- Joe Jackson
... 


"You cannot add anything to beauty."
- Jesus (or someone pretending to be him)
.. 

I guess since this lockdown shit started, 
people are now hoarding coins? 

What the fuck is THAT all about?

Anyway, I have used 'exact' change in probably 30 years. It makes me crazy when you're behind that fat little old idiot lady at the cash register and when everything's all said and done only then does she get out that ridiculous little fuckin' 70 year old change purse thing and starts counting out 98 fuckin' cents in pennies and nickels. 

It amazes me that my brain hasn't exploded 50 friggin' times all ready.

So everyday when I get back to the house I always, by habit, immediately take of my hat, empty my pockets, put my phone on the charger, and head for the bedroom to dump my change in the change jar. Been doing this for ever and a fuckin' day, and ain't gonna change any time soon. I actually have a separate bank account just for the change and the five dollar bills (that's a story for another day)  that we use for vacations and fucking around money.

Barb bought this set for me a few years back. When it's time to roll 'em up and bring 'em in (and YES  - I roll them myself. FUCK taking them to a coin counter machine and paying 12% commission), I grab a beer and a smoke, turn on some tunes, sit down and sort 'em up. It's good therapy and I really kinda get a kick outta doin' it.

This simple little thing is fuckin' brilliant. In each successive tray the holes get smaller. Ya pour all of the different coins in to the top tray and shake it. The coins fall through to the shelf they belong in. Couldn't be easier.



It's relatively inexpensive and easy as shit to use. 
Get a set for yourself here:
... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's important to surround yourself with idiots...

How else are you going to know how smart you are  if you don't have something to compare to ...      ...      Of course she's from C...