Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Just follow the signs! It's not too hard to follow a friggin' sign, is it?

Jeez. I gotta teach you guys everything...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This is certainly different. 
Pretty cool idea I say...




... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

What a cool gadget for washing the dog (or cat) 
in the laundry sink...



... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

No, the ribbon does not come with it, but I have the same model 
and it is terrific. I use it a coupla times a week - 
especially for sauces.


Here it is - take a look:

... 

... 

And now for a few regulars...

... 

... 

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, at least she got straight to the point...

...     Any of the jewelry pieces my wife creates make great gifts. Click the picture to see what she has available today.   ...