Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Buy me a beer dammit

Tough day at the salt mine I'll tell ya... 



... 

... 

... 

... 


Perfection. I do appreciate this lady.
... 


And this one's marryin' material
... 

... 

This company makes a great knife.  
I know - I've been carrying an Old Timer for 55 years.


This one's kinda unique - I like it a lot, and it's under 23 bucks! 
Find one for yourself here:
... 


... 

... 


Where I'll be for the next coupla hours...
... 

... 

Do you have one of these?
.


I do.



I've been using one similar for about 20 years. It's a great idea 'cause sometimes when stuff like steak or lobster tails go on sale, I can buy a shitload and using this they stay okay in the freezer for almost probably forever. Ya never get freezer burn or frosty ice shit on the stuff you freeze using this. Ya might wanna seriously consider getting one.

You can find info on it here: 
... 


... 

... 

... 


That never EVER happens at my parties.
I wonder why...
... 

... 

... 


... 

...  

A few regulars? Why didn't you say so?

... 

... 


God - that little tongue thing...
... 
 
... 



Black Cherry Concentrate does one thing - and one thing only. It breaks down Uric Acid in your system

 It does nothing else. It doesn't interfere with anything, it has no side effects or contra-indications with other drugs or supplements that I know of. It does just one thing. It knocks down the severity and frequency of gout flareups. I haven't had one in probably five or so years taking just two of these a day. It's a fucking god-send. Believe me. 

Click on this for even more info:
... 


It is a little patriotic, isn't it?
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

2 comments:

Who's that Lady?