Tuesday, June 16, 2020

If ya don't read the signs, how will you know it's time for cocktails?

Signs? We don't need no stinkin' signs.

But you might. Juss' sayin'...

... 

... 

... 

... 

 
... 

... 


... 


... 

There are bars out there you've never been in and you know it...

You also know that we'll be back to camping and normal travel again soon. 

Are you ready to get out and get going?



Here's a great bug-out bag for travel & 
overnights for less then $ 34.00. 

Get one for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I don't wanna come off like some kinda shill 
but there are some seriously good deals here -
Right click it and see for yourself:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

You can monitor your home on your cell phone - 
from anywhere in the world - with this. 




Right click on the banner and open in a new tab for more info:


...   

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Looking for a handy, inexpensive kit for cleaning 
your handguns? This may be the answer. 




You'll find it here:
... 

And I'll exit stage left with a few of the girls...

... 


Every day. I'd watch her do that every day. 
In fact I'd encourage the behavior.
... 


Stupid hat but that's about 
as patriotic as we're gonna get today
... 


Ditto what I said about the other one.
... 


Like I said - ya probably wouldn't wanna piss her off. Juss' sayin'...
... 

Anything worth saying is worth saying more then once.

We all know that these are crazy times all over the country. 

Better safe than sorry never made better sense.
This is a great little security item for 
your wife's car or your truck 


There are a couple different sizes and strengths available 
but you can find this one here:
... 




1 comment:

  1. Ya 'almost' had me with the one about my ex-girlfriend's cold heart - now if you had said ex-wife.. Then I thought about it for a second and said NOPE - I think even beer freezes at absolute zero.

    ReplyDelete

We will not be posting during the debate out of respect for the candidates. Yeah, right. GTFOH. Here's my very own HillBetty...

Here's a gal who should have been on  Twisted Hillbilly's Fakebook page...     Ya know I'm a sucker for poses like this. Maybe I...