Saturday, May 30, 2020

Rule 5 Saturday night with the ladies. It's Boobeography time

And class is in session... 


... 


... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Projects around the house maybe?

Might be nice to have some serious toolage to work with - maybe you should make them a little 'gift' to yourself.



They charge super fast and hold a charge longer than any other drill I've ever owned.
Get them here at a phenomenal price:

... 

We are after all patriotic, right?

... 

... 

... 


If that don't prove it nothing will
... 

... 

The coolest Happy Hour sign I know of 
is hanging in my lanai...


You can get one for yourself right here - click on this:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This company makes a great knife. I know - 
I've been carrying an Old Timer for 55 years.


Find one for yourself here:
... 

Let's have a drink while we're here...

... 

... 

... 

... 


That little tongue move makes me crazy...
... 

I'm curious - do you take a multi? 

I've asked this question before and it's still legit - It's a great idea. 
I'm not kidding - it's just a good habit to get in to, especially as ya get 
older like I am. (I'm 67. Never ever thought I'd make it this far). 
Anyway, this is the one I take.


You can find it here for yourself. 
There's a women's version available here as well:
... 

... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Them wascaly wabbits - our friends at Twisted Hillbilly - di dit again......

...    Make her happy for Mother's Day. Buy her this bracelet...        Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful brac...