Thursday, April 9, 2020

Bernie must read my blog!

Well I fuckin' called that in 
yesterday morning's post, didn't I... 



NAILED IT.
... 


... 

How the ladies here in The Villages
 are dealing with everything.


... 

Former MVP Josh Hamilton indicted, 
accused of beating 14-year-old daughter


Former Texas Rangers star Josh Hamilton has been indicted on a felony charge of injury to a child after his teenage daughter accused him of beating her.
  A Tarrant County grand jury indicted the 38-year-old Hamilton on Monday. He remains free on $30,000 bond after he turned himself in to authorities on Oct. 30. If convicted, he faces a prison sentence of two to 10 years in prison.
 
Hamilton’s attorneys say the Texas Rangers Hall of Famer is innocent of the charge. His 14-year-old daughter told her mother, Hamilton’s ex-wife, that her father struck her after he became enraged by a comment from her.
  Always thought this guy was a bit of an asshole when he was playing.
... 


... 

How long do you think it'll take before you see 
the class-action coronavirus lawsuit ads start on TV and radio?
Shakespeare was right ya know...
... 


... 



I admit to being a failed catholic - as a matter of fact I'm actually quite proud of that fact. 
That being said, why do Popes wear such funny fuckin' clothes and hats?
And for that matter, why is this one such a fuckin'  moron?
... 


... 

This Murphy guy isn't gonna be happy until 
he absolutely destroys the state of New Jersey.


... 


... 

Found another source for these - they're getting 
harder and harder to find every day...



They're here - grab 'em while ya can:

SmoothTouch Disposable Nitrile Gloves - One Size Fits Most - 100 Gloves
... 



I forget where I 'borrowed' this from. I noticed that this chic is built like a brick shithouse and immediately thought ' Fuck the gun, I wouldn't even wanna wrestle with this chic'.
... 



I agree with Joe. Computer/Robo umpires? 
FUCK THAT.
... 



I was just a little behind the curve on this. 
I had NO IDEA AT ALL that Betty & Archie had gotten hitched. 
Did you know about this and not tell me?
... 



  Actor John Cusack is the latest Hollywood star to jump on off-the-wall conspiracy theories railing about the alleged dangers of powerful new 5G networks, which some claim weaken human immunity, making people more susceptible to COVID-19. “5 – G will be proven to be very very bad for people’s health,” tweeted the star of the 2000 movie based on Nick Hornby’s “High Fidelity” novel.

“I got sources in scientific community – and medical,” he claimed Tuesday — angrily calling his critics “just DUMB” and “ fucking Sheep.” Cusack, 53, never specified the dangers he fears — but his attack came amid a growing conspiracy linking the network with the global spread of the coronavirus. 

Makes ya kinda wonder about 
the water out there, don't it?
... 

I know it's not legit, right? RIGHT?


Legit or not it's pretty fuckin' sick.
I love this kinda shit.
... 

... 

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?'
'No,' she answered.
I then said, 'Is that your final answer?'

... She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..'
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And that's when the fight started...
... 

... 

At some point these fuckin' crybabies gotta 
just shut the fuck up, don'tcha think?


“I think it is going to get a lot worse,” Hialeah Councilman Jesus Tundidor tells The Daily Beast. “The experts have been telling us to expect a peak [in Florida] near the end of the month. As we get more testing sites up and running, the more positive cases we will see. And that will create more fear.”

Hialeah Mayor Carlos Hernandez says that he has tried his best to implement social distancing orders in the city and has been sending personnel from the city’s fire department to assisted living facilities to check in on residents.

However, senior citizen advocate Brian Lee tells the publication that sending workers into these facilities might be dangerous because the virus can spread through people who have contracted it but who don’t exhibit any symptoms.

Somewhere between hyperbole and bullshit I say.
... 

... 


Ouch - the face plant. Yikes.
... 

... 

A funeral and a birthday party: CDC traces Chicago coronavirus outbreak to two family gatherings
... 


I can't imagine how this isn't gonna work out JUST FINE.  

Why do we even give a flying fuck about these 
fuckin' hill rat camel jockey mother fuckers?
 Juss sayin'
... 

... 

... 




Black Cherry Concentrate does one thing - and one thing only. 

It breaks down Uric Acid in your system. It does nothing else. 
It doesn't interfere with anything, it has no side effects or contra-indications with other drugs or supplements that I know of. 
It does just one thing. It knocks down the severity and frequency of gout flareups. I haven't had one in probably five or so years taking just two of these a day. It's a fucking god-send. Believe me.

Get some here and try it for yourself. 
You can thank me later. Click on this:


... 

... 

Did you feel that yesterday afternoon?
 I think this thing might have plateaued.
... 


... 

Time goes by so quickly.

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 


6 comments:

  1. CNN will just claim that Slow Joe is praying for America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sure did. It's safe until I spot a new Bright Shiny Object.

      Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

      Delete
  3. Where can one get one of those umbrellas... that looks classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kicking horse coffee. I like strong coffee. I am currently using Death Wish coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try the Kickin' Horse. I don't drink it in the morning, though - I usually have a cup after I'm done work. Like snortin' Red Bull. Nice buzz...

    ReplyDelete

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly won't stop sending these young lovelies our way...

...    You'll find our Twisted Hillbilly buddies here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086379333744