Friday, February 21, 2020

As if my life depended on it...

That's how I drink sometimes.

Okay, maybe all the time... 

...  
... 

... 

... 

Do me a real big favor if ya can... 

If you're going to buy something from Amazon, please consider going there from one of the links or banners that you see here on my blog.

It's a nice gesture especially considering you were gonna buy something there anyway, right? When you do, I get credit from them for the 'click-through' and eventually, some way or another, I get credit for sending you there and that's how I get compensated for doing what I do here.  

I hope you enjoy the blog, and once again - thanks a whole bunch!
... 

... 

... 

... 

This is about as good an overnight, weekender or carry-on bag gets. See for yourself!

Click on the pic for more info:


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I've shown you this before and evidently quite a  few of you agree that this is one helluva great knife sharpener. 

Four or five passes and any knife is razor sharp - I shit you not. Buy a set and give one to a good friend. You won't regret it.

Get details by clicking on the pic or description:


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the band back together...