Sunday, January 19, 2020

Beer vs. Football?

Beer wins every time. Hands down

You don't need football to drink beer... 


Sure you can, Anytime you want to. And the idiot in the back passed out. Jeez...
... 


Bad day at Black Rock...
... 


I've had that exact conversation... 
... 

... 


Yup - been there, done that...
... 

Because you ain't stupid. That's why you be smart to give this a looksee:


... 

... 

... 


I'd have drinks with her once. Once.
... 

... 



That is one ugly friggin' dog...
... 


Talent comes in many forms, don'tcha know?
... 

Do me a favor, will ya?

If you're planning on buying something - anything at all - online, please consider using one of my link to Amazon on here. Even if you're not buying one of the promoted items, I credit for the click and that's how I make money on this blog.

Thanks for the consideration!

... 

... 

... 

How cool is this? Take a look:


... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

The original version is a movie clip if you haven't seen it. 
A lot clearer and you can go full screen if you want...




... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perspective is everything, Calvin...