Sunday, December 15, 2019

Your Sunday funnies

Why not - everyone needs to lighten the f*^k up these days... 


Took me a minute.
... 



You know the scenario. 

Yeah I think that's kinda what ole' mister moose is going thru right now...

Yer in your truck on the way home when ya realize ya gotta go - that TacoBell burrito deluxe from lunch is kickin' it in high gear.

 You're a few blocks  from the house and all of a sudden ya realize you REALLY gotta go and really fuckin' SOON or else there's gonna be an issue. Tire's screechin' into the driveway, butt-cheeks sqoze together as tight as possible and visible sweat on your eye lids. 

Into the house, tryin' to drop trow as you run for the baffroom - ya ALMOST make it. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!




... 


Tell me there's ONE sane jerkoff left in Jersey.
... 

... 

... 


... 


I wonder if there's a newer version of this?
... 


Christmas at Nanna's house. No wonder I'm so fucked up 
... 



Keep goin' pal - servant's entrance is in the rear - a phrase you should be very familiar with.
... 


You had ONE job fer fuxake.
... 

... 

... 


Have you met my wife?
... 

... 



... 

...  

...

What part of 'try it for free' don't I understand. 
It's FREE to try for 30 days. FREE. 

Check it out here: 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Do me a favor - if you're gonna buy something - anything - on Amazon, please remember to try to use one of the links you see here on my blog. 

It doesn't matter if you buy the listed item or not - if you go through the link on my blog to Amazon I get credited for the 'click' and that's how I get paid.
... 

I'm proud of all of you and happy you appreciate what we're doing here...


Follow this blog and you'll have 
a shot at $ 100.00! 

When I get 100 (identifiable) followers here, I'm gonna draw one person's name at random and send him/her $ 100.00 cash. 
... 

POST # 997

1 comment:

  1. Re: "You know the Scenario": Unless the lower half of your vision has been composed of pulsating gray blobs, and thumping deafness I don't wanna hear it.

    Extra points for CCW'ing while doing this.

    ReplyDelete