Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Driving me to drink?

Screw it - I'll drink at home... 

 ... 

...  

... 

Here's a great resource:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Do me a favor - if you're gonna buy something - anything - on Amazon, please remember to try and use one of the links you see here on my blog. 

It doesn't matter if you buy the listed item or not - 
if you go through the link on my blog to Amazon I get credited for the 'click' and that's how I can make a little extra scratch from the blog...


2 comments:

  1. your click here links do not work for me. using chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc - try right click and open in new tab

    Thanks for the feedback

    ReplyDelete

This guy trips over his tongue on a daily basis, but Trump gets a gag order...

  And they hate the way Trump talks, but this guy is a  fuckin' gaff factory. This is actually a pretty  funny article. Check it out in ...