Tuesday, November 26, 2019

The Happiest Hour


... 

... 

... 

If I actually had a basement I'd probably have on of these. 
(They don't do basements in Florida)
Click on the pic for info: 

... 


Old school happy hour on Daytona Beach
... 

... 

... 

... 

We DO have patios - and Lanai's



... 

... 

... 

and then, of course, the girls... 


Follow this blog and you'll have 
a shot at $ 100.00! 

When I get 100 followers here, I'm gonna draw one person at random and send him/her $ 100.00 cash. 

There's only one catch. I gotta be able to see who you are. I'm happy to have the number of followers going up the way it is but almost a third of you have chosen to be anonymous. I won't be able to include you in the $ 100.00 giveaway if I can't identify you. 


One more note to add - I know you see the ads and I try to make them relevant to what I'm posting. If you're gonna buy something on Amazon, please remember to use the link from my blog. It doesn't matter if you buy the listed item or not - if you go through the link on my blog I get credited for the 'click' and that's how I pay for MY Happy Hours. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another eye-candy gift from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly...

...    Here's a great idea for a gift  that's  both  truly unique and very affordable...   Click on the picture for more information...