Saturday, September 21, 2019

Things to ponder on a Saturday morning

A mixed bag for sure...


There's a metaphor in there.

...




Did you do this as a kid? We had a summer house in Wildwood, NJ - I went to the beach every day.

...


Maybe it's time for me to buy that Harley after all.

...


There's a metaphor in here as well.

...



My family in 1955. That's me middle front. My Dad loved his camera. How about you?

...


It's hard to imagine that this movie was made 70 years ago

...


Florida is a weird place. It's as if no one here has ever heard of a fucking turn signal.

...


Do you have one of these? I do - on my bathroom counter. Check it out for yourself - they really do sound amazing.

...



Whenever someone starts talking politics.
...


Chris Shapan again.

...




...


...



...



...


...



...


...




...

That's enough for this morning.


2 comments:

  1. Regarding turn signals... I see this on dual-divided highways a lot. People changing lanes signal a lane change when they're already about halfway through the maneuver. Seriously, unless you signal BEFORE you move your steering wheel, don't bother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my Army Team Leaders had a good saying SHE would say plug me into a give a shit machine and see if I register. I still use it 30 years later.

    ReplyDelete