Monday, August 12, 2019

Monday. Yeesh...

A little bit of everything...



Sophia Loren all dolled up on a beach somewhere doing god knows what...

...


Smart kid.
...


Cute sign - interesting sentiment though...
...


Sign in a bar near me.

...


That is an absolute thing of beauty...

...


Cherry Blossoms in full bloom in Branch Brook Park, Newark NJ. Imagine that.

...


...




It's nice when nice people say nice things about you on the internet.

...


Man is THIS appropriate for where I live.

...


Buddy of mine is from Texas. He's pretty laid back and kinda chill. Doesn't talk nearly as much as he does drink beer but that is a story for another day. I don't think he's dined out in a restaurant in 20 years but man oh man can he smoke Pork Butts! I figured if he could do it so could I so I  bought a decent little propane smoker and Saturday night let it run all night. THIS was the finished product. You have NO idea how delicious this sammy was - and I have like 8 pounds more of the pork! Just so psyched - next I'm gonna try brisket - I'll keep ya posted.

...

Here's the smoker I bought:

Looks more complicated than it actually is...

Check it out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's simple. If you grow your own they can't tax it. What part of that don't you understand?

  Days after the international holiday for weed, activists planted cannabis in front of the Statehouse in Trenton to protest New Jersey’s ba...