Saturday, July 20, 2019

I'm in a good mood...

If you're married you'd know
 EXACTLY what he means...



...


Be hard to fall asleep at night 
if I lived in a place like this.

...

How batshit frikkin' crazy are these people:



Here's a video of them boarding the ship:


These jugheads are dead set on starting WWIII

...

On a lighter note:


How can ya not love Pink Flamingos ?

...

Cya for a drink later.



If you're new to the blog please feel free to scroll backwards (by that I mean just keep scrolling down). There's a lot more to see and you may actually enjoy some of it! 

If you liked what you found here, send this link to you 
friends so they'll enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know I couldn't - and what about her twin? Yikes...

  On a scale of one-to-WTF, this is a solid 11. There are plenty of news stories out there, so I don't feel the need to comment on this....