Sunday, June 30, 2019

Your path or mine?


Life is nothing more than a journey.
Here are some roads you can travel down on this beautiful Sunday Morning...

I'm not a very 'profound' kinda guy. I actually tend to be pretty much all surface. Occasionally, however, I find myself trying to paddle on down towards the deep end of the thought pool. 

There is a metaphor in these photos - actually there's quite a few if you think about it.

I'm curious to hear what YOU think I'm trying to put across with these. Leave a comment so others can see also.














“It takes a very long time to 
become young.” Pablo Picasso


...




1 comment:

It was the summer of 1973, and I had just gotten out of the Army...

 In '71, after I graduated high school, I was young  and stupid and thought I wanted an adventure...         The draft was still in forc...